How to design the text layout for a book?
The text layout design is the focus of book binding. The following key points should be mastered when designing:
1. The relationship between the type, size, kerning and line spacing of the body font.
2. The font and font size meet the requirements of people of different ages.
3. Leave appropriate blanks around the text layout to make readers feel comfortable and beautiful when reading.
4. The printing color of the text and the color of the paper should meet the needs of the reading function.
5. The position of the illustrations in the main text and the relationship with the main text and layout should be appropriate.
6. The interspersed color illustrations and text should meet the needs of the content and increase the reader’s interest in reading.
Effectively and appropriately reflect the content, characteristics and intentions of the translator of the book. To meet the needs of readers of different ages, occupations, and genders, it is also necessary to consider the aesthetic appreciation habits of most people, and reflect different national styles and characteristics of the times. In line with contemporary technology and purchasing power.