How to clean the wire mesh after screen printing?
1. The wire mesh can be cleaned with 5-10% glacial acetic acid solution for 5 minutes, and then washed with hot water to remove all remaining liquid;
2. Take the wire mesh directly through the gas flame or Bunsen burner, and then wipe it with a cleaning brush to prepare for the film. However, be careful not to keep it on the flame for too long;
3. Any diluted corrosive can be used to clean the wire mesh, and then wash away the corrosive with hot water;
4. An old method of cleaning wire mesh is to insert the wire mesh on a shelf the same thickness as the frame, sand it with an emery cloth soaked in pumice stone, volatile oil or lacquer diluent solvent, and then wash it with hot water. The template can be pasted on the wire mesh;
5. 10% lye or 20% ammonia solution can also be used to clean or degrease the wire mesh;
6. Special cleaning solvents purchased from suppliers can also be used.
Using each of the above methods can achieve the purpose of cleaning, but it should be noted that after cleaning the screen, avoid leaving fingerprints on the screen, that is, do not touch the screen with your hands. Also pay attention to the metal wire mesh when storing, do not let anything fall on the wire mesh, in order to maintain its cleanliness.