Advantages of screen printing:
(1) Not limited by the size and shape of the substrate
Generally, printing can only be performed on a flat surface, but screen printing can not only print on a flat surface, but also print on a molded object with a special shape, such as a spherical curved surface. Anything with a shape can be performed by screen printing.
(2) The layout is soft and the printing pressure is small
The screen is soft and flexible.
(3) Strong ink coverage
It can be printed in pure white on all black paper with strong three-dimensional effect.
(4) Suitable for various types of inks
(5) Strong anti-rotation performance
The gloss of the printed matter can be kept unchanged. (The temperature and sunlight have no effect). This eliminates the need for additional laminating and other processes when printing some stickers.
(6) Flexible printing methods
(7) Convenient plate making, low price, easy to master technology
(8) Strong adhesion
(9) It can be silk-screened by hand or machine-printed
(10) Suitable for long-term display, and expressive outdoor advertising