The following trends may appear in the future:
1. Integrated operation of large and medium-sized publishing institutions;
2. The cooperation between publishing institutions and technology providers will be further deepened;
3. Small and medium-sized publishing organizations will take the road of service outsourcing;
4. New types of digital publishing institutions continue to emerge, mainly in the form of the Internet;
5. Reader manufacturers open online bookstores;
6. Transformation of traditional channels to electronic channels in an all-round way;
7. Operators enter the whole process of digital publishing;
8. There will be more segmented professional database service providers.
Of course, the development of China’s digital publishing industry is still faced with many problems such as various formats, product prices, business models, settlements, and user experience.
From this perspective, “making partners more valuable” is of practical significance and will inevitably become an important topic in the development of China’s digital publishing industry in the future.